Meditation is not a destination you need to reach, rather it is a path that can teach you the different ways to live for when you are living your journey of life.
Sadhguru Sakshi Shree Ji, a spiritual master is the founder of Science Divine, the mission of which is to enlighten the path of the souls who are wandering aimlessly. Through the prism of meditation, Guru Ji wants people to learn more about this ancient mindful activity. Meditation is not related to religion or any spiritualism, rather it is beyond the words of mankind, to unit people.
Meditation is not about becoming a different person, it is to learn a new way of living. It is about remaining aware of the present instead of living life in anxiety of the future. When a person sits in with himself, the thoughts or feelings shut for a time. The meditation teaches a way to observe things without any personal judgment. And eventually you don’t attach any emotions with them. The regular practice of meditation can bless you with a miraculous life so beautiful.
The miracles of meditation
The Science Divine says that life is an unfolding process and how beautifully you unfold it is what matters the most. It requires the wisdom, love, and direction from some source to live life with the dignity. And there is no better source than learning the art of meditation from enlightened souls like Sadhguru Sakshi Shree Ji.
Here is what meditational courses can teach you:
- Meditation lets your brain grow. It enhances your mind power, attention, self-awareness, and self-control level to an extent.
- Meditation reduces blood pressure, as it releases stress and negative emotions from your mind which alleviates pressure on the veins and arteries.
- The best medication to reduce anxiety and depression from your mind is to sit with your obnoxious thoughts for some time and watch them slipping out of your body.
- The sense to reach your purpose can be learnt well through meditation. The more you meditate, the more you can be aware of what you like and what you don’t.
- Meditation increases the inflow of positive emotions in our mind. When our original sense of being calm, contentment, and confidence returns to us, we experience bliss and it shows up in our emotions and gestures.
- Meditation boosts our immune system so deeply. With an increased immunity, we fall less ill and so does our well-being improve.
The brain needs a continuous blood flow to work properly. The steadier the flow, the better your brain functions.
In some individuals, the regular practice of meditation has resulted in increasing melatonin and DHEA which can significantly slow the ageing process.
The benefits of meditation are not psychologically related always; instead it can also help one to get rid of toxic habits like addiction to alcohol and drugs. With a control on your mind, you can leave all your negative habits behind.
Meditation is a good way to socialize. How? It helps to reduce anxiety and fear which become obstruction in some people for not wanting to connect with people. You feel more confident and full of love when you connect with your inner being.
So, it is healthy for you to adopt a new way of living, if you want to change your current situations. On this coming of 12th October 2019, get a chance to connect with your inner mind, and to understand all those emotions which interrupt you in living happy days.
At the FCC of South Asia AB- 19, Mathura Road Opp. Pragati Maidan Gate #7 New Delhi, Sadhguru Sakshi Shree Ji, founder of Science Divine, cordially invites you for spiritual talk “The Miracles of Meditation.”