Roti, Shiksha & Makaan
The Donors would be given Life Membership of Science Divine Foundation. They would also get free access to the most valuable Life Transforming Courses of Sakshi Shree.
Jhuggi Jhopadi Sewa Mission in empowering
underprivileged children through food, education & shelter.
Empowering 1 Child for 1 month, Donate Rs. 1100/-
Empowering 1 Child for 6 months, Donate Rs. 5500/-
Empowering 1 Child for 12 months, Donate Rs. 11000/-
The donation would be eligible for tax exemption u/s 80(G) of I.T Act 1961.
A socio-economic empowerment initiative under Jhuggi Jhopadi Sewa Mission by Science Divine Foundation
About one in six Indian city residents lives in an urban slum with unsanitary conditions that are “unfit for human habitation.” Due to intense poverty, approximately 60 million children in the age group of 6 to 14 years have never seen schools, and almost over 15 million children are compelled to work as child laborers to support their improvised families.
Jhuggi Jhopadi Shiksha Sewa Samiti is a registered non-profit organization working since 2010 in alleviating the living conditions of children, unfortunately, living in the jhuggi jhopadis (slum clusters) by providing them with food, education, and shelter.
A child with an empty stomach can never be motivated to focus on studies. Therefore, we at Jhuggi Jhopadi Siksha Sewa Samiti understand the importance of food and shelter in motivating the child to pursue his education.
- Jhuggi Jhopadi Shiksha Sewa Samiti has been managing Science Divine Vidhyapeeth in Ghaziabad wherein over 400 children from nearby jhuggi jhopadis are studying since 2010.
- At the school, the children are nurtured with love & meditation while simultaneously being provided modern education free of cost along with mid-day meals, uniforms, books and stationery.
- Taking the cause of slum dwellers at a national level, Jhuggi Jhopadi Shiksha Sewa Samiti has earmarked an ambitious project in making sure that the children living in slums are able to get education from Government Schools, Government Aided Schools, and/or Private Public Schools.
- In order to ensure that the children are not forced to work as child labor for a meager earning for a day’s meal, the family of the child will be provided free dry ration.
- To provide shelter to the child and his family with good living conditions so that the child can study in a healthy environment.
APPRECIATE SOME DONATION FOR THESE CHILDREN
An organization that believes in the principle of giving more than you have received. The kids here have been looked after very well. The overall welfare of these children is based on compassion and empathy.